The wait is over!
We finally have Team Bingo for Canadian players every Saturday and Sunday nights at 7pm!
You can now team up with your bingo friends or just sign up and we'll place you in a team for a chance to win Cash and Prizes every weekend.
Team bingo is fantastic for bringing back that camaraderie of the old bingo days, helping you to get chatting and also earning EXTRA bingo bucks on the way.
Players will buy in for $27.88 (buy in $25.00 + registration fee $2.88) upon registration for one night of team bingo.
This price covers the automatic pre-bought cards for the fixed $25 Jackpot games during the evening. 100% of the total "buy in" will be divided between the 3 winning teams.
- 1st Place 50%
- 2nd Place 35%
- 3rd Place 15%
With more than $1,000 in CASH to be won and EXTRA prizes for the top 3 teams.
You won't want to miss out on being part of our famous Team Bingo tournament!
Must be registered by 6:00pm on the night of tourney. The Tournament room opens one hour prior to the tourney to get the party rolling.
- Players must have a positive balance in their account on the tournament day.
- Players must have a deposit during the last 14 days to qualify for the prize.
- Chat host will post throughout the contest the teams, who are on them and what team is in the lead throughout each evening.
- Players will buy in for $27.88 upon registration for one night of team bingo.
$25.00 - registration fee
$2.88 - covers the automatic prebought cards for that evening.
- Players joining teams after registration closes will have to prebuy themselves.
- Cost per card 1 cent/max 12 cards.
- Fixed Jackpot $25 all games
- Each win represents a point... team with the most points wins a prize for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place only players that complete a "buy in" will be able to see the cards for this tournament.
- 100% of the total "buy in" will be divided between the 3 winning teams. 1st Place 50%, 2nd Place 35% and 3rd Place 15%. ALL WINS ARE PAID IN BB'S.
- In the event that a tie occurs, we will decide the winning team based on who won the 1st qualifying game during this contest.
- If this also remains a tie, we will continue to review games won until a winner has been confirmed.
- Players with a pending payout to not qualify to play Team Bingo.
- Any player making a payout request , " After" team bingo registration, is automatically disqualified from any tournament wins.
- Players are able to cancel team entries 48 hours before the registered date.
- Starting October 1st, 2012 the bonus added for unique players participating will be removed.
- Team tourney participants are divided in groups of 5 players per team, groups are created one hour prior to the tourney starts. Players do not have the option to trade teams, since this is done automatically by the system. Click Groups tab to see who is in your team.